Breaking News

Ex-Girlfriend breaks silence about Facebook Live shooting: ‘I am sorry that all of this has happened’

Ex-Girlfriend breaks silence about Facebook Live shooting: ‘I am sorry that all of this has happened’

Breaking News, Crime, Current News, Latest News, Live!, Mainstream Headline News, News Headlines, News Today, USA
CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - During a Facebook video, Steve Stephens, the murder suspect wanted for a Facebook Live shooting blames his actions on his mother and his ex-girlfriend, Joy Lane. Lane is allegedly Stephens' ex-girlfriend of approximately three years. In regards to the shooting, she broke her silence in a text message to CBS News. She said: “We had been in a relationship for several years. I am sorry that all of this has happened. My heart & prayers goes out to the family members of the victim(s). Steve really is a nice guy... he is generous with everyone he knows. He was kind and loving to me and my children. This is a very difficult time for me and my family Please respect our privacy at this time.” Cleveland police said Stephens shot and killed Robert Godwin, Sr., t
Update on search for Cleveland Active Shooter

Update on search for Cleveland Active Shooter

Breaking News, Current News, Latest News, Mainstream Headline News, News Headlines, News Today, USA
CLEVELAND - Cleveland police are looking for a man accused of shooting and killing another man while he was broadcasting live on Facebook. The suspect, Steve Stephens, also claimed to have committed multiple other homicides. That information has not been verified by police. Police say Stephens shot and killed the man Sunday on East 93rd Street. News 5 obtained the videos before Stephens' Facebook page was taken down. Stephens began filming one of the videos while sitting in his car. After he spotted the man he's accused of killing, he said: "I found somebody I am about to kill. I’m about to kill this old dude." He is described as being just over 6 feet tall, weighing about 244 pounds. He is bald with a full beard. Registration plate number: E363630 Stephens is drivi
Coverage of Cleveland killer hunt. #iCitizenNews

Coverage of Cleveland killer hunt. #iCitizenNews

Breaking News, Current News, Latest News, Live!, Mainstream Headline News, News Headlines, News Today, USA
CLEVELAND - Cleveland police are looking for a man accused of shooting and killing another man while he was broadcasting live on Facebook. The suspect, Steve Stephens, also claimed to have committed multiple other homicides. That information has not been verified by police. Police say Stephens shot and killed the man Sunday on East 93rd Street. News 5 obtained the videos before Stephens' Facebook page was taken down. Stephens began filming one of the videos while sitting in his car. After he spotted the man he's accused of killing, he said: "I found somebody I am about to kill. I’m about to kill this old dude." He is described as being just over 6 feet tall, weighing about 244 pounds. He is bald with a full beard. Registration plate number: E363630 Stephens is drivi
Chinese tour operators halt travel to North Korea

Chinese tour operators halt travel to North Korea

Asia, Breaking News, Government, Health, International News, Latest News, Mainstream Headline News, Military, News Headlines, North Korea, World News Today
Amid escalating military tension on the Korean Peninsula, Chinese tour operators have canceled travel packages to North Korea, according to Hong Kong’s South China Morning Post. The report said Sunday that state-owned China International Travel Services and Ctrip.com International -- the biggest tour operators in the country -- had halted travel to North Korea. Air China has also decided to cancel its flight schedules between Beijing and Pyongyang. The airline has carried passengers to North Korea since 2008. China has opposed the North’s nuclear tests and missile launches as such attempts could provoke military clashes. No Chinese senior officials attended the military parade in Pyongyang on Saturday, according to local media reports.   Source: The Korean Herald
North Korea: Nuclear war to start on the Day of the Sun

North Korea: Nuclear war to start on the Day of the Sun

Asia, Border News, Breaking News, Government, International News, Latest News, Mainstream Headline News, Military, News Headlines, North Korea
North Korea may have the ability to launch missiles with warheads filled with nerve gas, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said on Thursday, April 13. Abe also said that North Korea may soon conduct a sixth nuclear test or launch ballistic missiles again. "There is a possibility that North Korea is already capable of delivering missiles with sarin in its  warheads," the Japanese prime minister said at parliamentary hearings, Reuters reports. Shinzo Abe recalled the infamous sarin attack in the Tokyo subway system from 1995. The attack, conducted by Aum Shinrikyo Japanese sect, killed 12 people. On April 15, North Korea will celebrate the 105th anniversary since the birth of the founder of the DPRK, Kim Il Sung. This is the largest national holiday in the country, which is called the D
North Korea Planning Nuclear Device Test

North Korea Planning Nuclear Device Test

Breaking News, Latest News
Reports are coming in that North Korea has placed a Nuclear Device in a Tunnel for a Nuclear Test. The Following tweets are more information of what has been said so far. Reports in North Korea were last said to have been on buses heading to a location that was not disclosed. https://twitter.com/W7VOA/status/852283171546816512 https://twitter.com/W7VOA/status/852283753313562625  
Big Event Possibly Planned with North Korea Thursday?

Big Event Possibly Planned with North Korea Thursday?

Breaking News, Latest News, Military
UPDATE as of 17:33: Japan is getting ready for evacuation of its citizens from South Korea. The reason is growing tension around North Korea. Yoshihide Suga, Chief Cabinet Secretary of Japan, has claimed that the country was preparing for evacuation of its citizens It will definitely take place. UPDATE as of 15:02: Pyongyang's bomb shelters will not be able to accommodate the entire population of the North Korean capital. Therefore, 600,000 people - mostly individuals with criminal records - will have to leave Pyongyang to let others use bomb shelters. About 150,000 Chinese soldiers were mobilised in an anticipation of North Korean refugees who may flee the country in the event of an American air strike. Pyongyang's bomb shelters will not be able to accommodate the...