USA

Columbus, Ohio’s Illegal Alien Defense Fund Gives $17,500 to Terrorist Front Group

Current News, Government, Latest News, Mainstream Headline News, News Headlines, USA, World News Today
Ohio’s capital city has launched a defense fund for illegal immigrants facing deportation and thousands of taxpayer dollars will go to the local chapter of a terrorist front group that promotes itself as a Muslim civil rights organization. The pot of cash is known as Columbus Families Together Fund and the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), a national organization that serves as the U.S. front for the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas, will be among the recipients. CAIR was founded in 1994 by three Middle Eastern extremists (Omar Ahmad, Nihad Awad, and Rafeeq Jaber) who ran the American propaganda wing of Hamas, known then as the Islamic Association for Palestine. In 2008 CAIR was a co-conspirator in a federal terror-finance case involving the Hamas front group Holy Land Foun
Trump has no plan to block scheduled release of JFK records

Trump has no plan to block scheduled release of JFK records

Government, Latest News, USA
The National Archives has until next Thursday to disclose the remaining files related to Kennedy’s 1963 assassination. Subject to the receipt of further information, I will be allowing, as President, the long blocked and classified JFK FILES to be opened. — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 21, 2017 But Trump could have blocked the release on the grounds that making the material public would harm intelligence, law enforcement, military operations or foreign relations. The documents include more than 3,000 that have never been seen by the public and more than 30,000 that have been previously released, but with redactions. This leads me to believe that the possibility of these documents not being redacted is strong. Also noting it's 33,000 pages. According to the Act, all records
Rothschild: Donald Trump is threatening to destroy the New World Order –

Rothschild: Donald Trump is threatening to destroy the New World Order –

Government, Latest News, USA
Sourced from libertinfo.net http://www.libertyinfo.net/2017/10/14/rothschild-donald-trump-is-threatening-to-destroy-the-new-world-order/ The Rothschilds have used their globalist media mouthpiece to declare that Donald Trump is threatening to destroy the New World Order, for good.Globalism propaganda tool and Rothschild family-owned publication, The Economist has branded the US President a “present danger” to the “New World Order,” and stated that the “internationalists” that formed it are “spinning in their graves. “The Economist names Trump is the biggest threat to the “liberal” New World Order above other legitimate threats such as jihadism and terrorism, Communist Chinese expansion, and North Korean hostility.” Perhaps the greatest danger at present is the incumbency of an American
Judge OKs restraining order to protect evidence in Las Vegas shooting

Judge OKs restraining order to protect evidence in Las Vegas shooting

Breaking News, Crime, Current News, Government, Latest News, Mainstream Headline News, Monitoring, News Headlines, News Today, USA
A Clark County judge granted a temporary restraining order Thursday to prevent MGM Resorts International from destroying any evidence related to the massacre at the Route 91 Harvest music festival. Lawyers for a California woman who was shot and critically wounded during the Oct. 1 concert filed a lawsuit last week, asking for a judge to stop MGM from destroying video surveillance or any information the casino operator may have related to gunman Stephen Paddock, who authorities have said frequented gambling establishments and fired on the festival crowd from a suite at Mandalay Bay. The order was sought by attorneys who represent Rachel Sheppard, a California woman who survived the attack, despite being shot in the chest three times. “The shooter was in that hotel for six days,” says
Jesus Campos security guard shot in Las Vegas shooting is safe, hotel says

Jesus Campos security guard shot in Las Vegas shooting is safe, hotel says

Breaking News, Current News, Latest News, Mainstream Headline News, Monitoring, News Headlines, News Today, Police, Privacy, USA
A Las Vegas casino company says the security guard who was shot and wounded by Stephen Paddock and disappeared before he was about to give TV interviews is safe and wants people to respect his privacy. MGM Resorts International spokeswoman Debra DeShong said in statement Tuesday that Jesus Campos will tell his story when he is ready. MGM Resorts owns the Mandalay Bay hotel, where Paddock shot Ramos before he opened fire on country music concertgoers from his 32nd floor suite and killed 58 people. DeShong made the statement after a representative for Campos' union said he prepared last Thursday for TV appearances but went to a health clinic instead. Campos talked with police but hasn't spoken publicly about the Oct. 1 massacre. Paddock opened fire from a Mandalay Bay resort suite, kill...
Tropical storm Nate kills dozens in Central America, heads for US

Tropical storm Nate kills dozens in Central America, heads for US

Breaking News, Current News, Environment, Health, Hurricane, Latest News, Mainstream Headline News, Monitoring, News Headlines, News Today, Storm, USA, Weather, World News Today
Tropical Storm Nate has killed at least 22 people in Central America as it pummeled the region with heavy rain while heading toward Mexico's Caribbean resorts and the US Gulf Coast, where it could strike as a hurricane this weekend. In Nicaragua, at least 11 people died on Thursday, seven others were reported missing and thousands had to evacuate homes because of flooding, said the country's vice president Rosario Murillo.   Emergency officials in Costa Rica reported that at least eight people were killed due to the lashing rain, including two children. Another 17 people were missing, while more than 7000 had to take refuge from Nate in shelters, authorities said. Two youths also drowned in Honduras due to the sudden swell in a river, while a man was killed in a mud slide
Detroit mom sentenced to 7 days in jail for not vaccinating her child

Detroit mom sentenced to 7 days in jail for not vaccinating her child

Breaking News, Latest News, Mainstream Headline News, News Headlines, News Today, USA
A Detroit mother was sentenced to seven days in jail for refusing to vaccinate her son will appear in court on Wednesday morning. Rebecca Bredow had a hearing in Pontiac Wednesday to decide if she will go to jail for refusing to vaccinate her son. She was sentenced for contempt of court. The mother of two had one week to get her son vaccinated, and refused to comply with court orders and agreements dating back to November 2016 saying she would vaccinate the boy. Bredow's ex-husband wants their son vaccinated, but she is the primary caregiver for their son. Now, he will have temporary custody to take the child to get vaccinated while she goes to jail. "I would rather sit behind bars standing up for what I believe in, than giving in to something I strongly don't believe in," Bred