Tag: Mass Shooting

Judge OKs restraining order to protect evidence in Las Vegas shooting

Judge OKs restraining order to protect evidence in Las Vegas shooting

Breaking News, Crime, Current News, Government, Latest News, Mainstream Headline News, Monitoring, News Headlines, News Today, USA
A Clark County judge granted a temporary restraining order Thursday to prevent MGM Resorts International from destroying any evidence related to the massacre at the Route 91 Harvest music festival. Lawyers for a California woman who was shot and critically wounded during the Oct. 1 concert filed a lawsuit last week, asking for a judge to stop MGM from destroying video surveillance or any information the casino operator may have related to gunman Stephen Paddock, who authorities have said frequented gambling establishments and fired on the festival crowd from a suite at Mandalay Bay. The order was sought by attorneys who represent Rachel Sheppard, a California woman who survived the attack, despite being shot in the chest three times. “The shooter was in that hotel for six days,” says
Room/Gun Photo’s & Man In Room Beside Vegas Shooter Has a Different Story Then What’s Been Reported! 

Room/Gun Photo’s & Man In Room Beside Vegas Shooter Has a Different Story Then What’s Been Reported! 

Latest News, Terrorist Attack
Boston 25 News released the images of automatic rifles, with a bipod stand, lying on the carpet of the 32nd floor of Mandalay Bay hotel. They can be seen with a hammer to smash the windows needed to fire upon crowds below. “There were multiple people dead and multiple shooters. I was just hiding waiting for police to come get us. I got outside safely and was hiding in bushes,” Brian Hodge told Australia’s Courier-Mail. Mr. Hodge, who was staying in room 32134, next door to Stephen Paddock in room 32135, also provided important information when he revealed that a security guard was killed by police. Source: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/649472/las-vegas-shooting-first-picture-guns-stephen-paddock-mandalay-bay-hotel-room http://yournewswire.com/hotel-guest
Government Of Canada Extend Deadline For Federal Security Funds Following Mosque Attack in Quebec

Government Of Canada Extend Deadline For Federal Security Funds Following Mosque Attack in Quebec

Government, Latest News, Mainstream Headline News
Canadian Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale urges no increase to national terror threat level. In the wake of what appeared to be a terrorist attack against Muslim Canadians in a Quebec City mosque, Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale said the deadline for community organizations to apply for help with the costs of security infrastructure will be extended indefinitely. There remain more questions than answers at this point — but what is known is that shortly before 8 p.m. on Sunday night, six men were killed and 19 people injured when shots were fired during evening prayers at the Centre Culturel Islamique de Québec. Initially, there were conflicting reports that two men had been arrested but police have now said only one is a suspect and the other is considered a witness. The